Because a dangerous toy cannot replace a car on Chilean roads, use only INMOTION from GPSmodus
Self balanced Electric Unicycle (EUC) for personal mobility
With over 70% of the patents related to self balancing technology, INMOTION is the international leading company in personal transport innovation. Our self balanced electric unicycles are the most awarded, elegant and safe. They are not toys but well built highly technological vehicles to replace the use of the car on daily personal trips “from point to point” in an economical and clean way, without requiring parking and with greater portability and safety than an e-Scooter on rough roads. The self balancing system simplifies your driving, it is not necessary to be an athlete. It is an ideal solution for cities with high traffic, and to leave behind the use of buses, taxis or arriving late.
The INMOTION V8F Unicycle
The V8F is a new lightweight, powerful and portable EUC. Its new pedals, motor and battery satisfy the needs of most urban commuters. Its medium size even allows it to be stored in lockers and it fits in travel backpacks. It is more agile and with an active response than larger or more powerful models. However, from them, the V8F took several features in a more accessible and practical format. We recommend it, for users up to 90 kg, with displacements of 20 km radius at safe speeds of up to 35 km/h. For heavier users, who require even greater daily movements and / or also want to practice off-road activities in remote areas, we recommend considering the powerful V10F.
The INMOTION V8F is the best balance between range, comfort and portability, without overpaying
Note: connect your V8F to your phone to customize its side LED panels, vocal response and enable the anti-theft system.
- 16″ wheel in a compact format to provide great response and portability.
- Premium speaker for vocal responses or sound effects.
- Larger magnalium pedals fitted with a new high-grip sand surface for total comfort and control (20% better grip).
- Ergonomics tall & slim design with leg support. With the LEXUS SUV of the EUCs, you ride comfortable and safe.
- Anti-Spin Button INMOTION’s original motor kill-switch prevents unwanted spin out when lifting your EUC. Also for your safety, this button is automatically disabled while you are riding. Just as the power button does.
- Pull-Up handle to roll your EUC next to you without having to lift it.
- Bright headlight (5W), 3 times brighter than previous model.
- Side lights panel, fully programmable RGB LED lights for more visibility and customization.
- When tilted 45º or more, the motor is disabled for safety precautions.
- User programmable maximum speed with tilt-back protection system.
- Transport Mode, to decrease the use of energy for long period storage and safer transportation.
- Active Cooling System with quality MOSFETs for a robust cooling system that keeps critical components always there to back you up during demanding use and regardless of external temperature. Do not experience self-stability crashes and falls, prefer INMOTION safety standard.
- Braking system with energy regeneration to increase your autonomy.
- Full INMOTION app (Android and i/OS) with complete telemetry, sensor data, self diagnosis, anti-theft/lock feature, owner’s registry, vocal response settings (yes, this EUC can talk), sound effects, lateral LED panel control, to adjusting pedal sensibility, driving style, horn, music, INMOTION Club social network, path or route logging, self sensor calibration, etc.
- Model: V8F
- Color: glossy and metallic black with red details.
- Net Weight: ~32 lb
- Range ①: 34~37.5 miles
- Factory default speed: 15.5 mph (disable with INMOTION App)
- Maximum speed②: 21.8 mph (adjust with INMOTION App)
- Payload: 265 lb
- Premium Bluetooth 4.0 BLE speaker (does not play music as V10F but sound and vocal effects).
- Max Slope ③: 30° (depending of the pilot’s weight, it can be even more)
- Full charging time ④: ~4,5 h (0 to 100%)
- Charging time of average daily use: ~1 h (depending on your weight and distance)
- Motor Power: 1000 W nominal and 2000 W instantaneous.
- Auto-voltage charger: AC 110-240V 50/60Hz with overcharge protection feature.
- Battery Capacity: 18650 LG premium cells, with 518 Wh total (7Ah).
- Battery temperature protection: 131 ºF
- Working temperature range: 14~104 ℉
- Footboard to ground distance: 5.94 in
- Wheel type: 16 in * 2.125 in, multipurpose tire and tube type.
- Factory inflation pressure: 2.8 bar / 40 PSI (softer than solid tires and compatible with MTB anti-puncture products).
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 BLE.
- Night lateral visibility: LED-RGB panel fully customizable.
- Application: INMOTION App (Android / iOS) – needs Bluetooth and Internet access.
- Driving modes: standard and comfortable, with variable footrest sensitivity to customize your driving experience.
- Stability correction: available with INMOTION app.
- Anti-theft protection: locking system through INMOTION app (needs previous owner’s registry with the serial number of the device).
- Certifications: IP55, CE, RoHs, FCC, CCC, CQC, KC.
- Product size: 21.18 x 18.1 x 5.82 in.
- Packaging: 24.80 x 22.84 x 11.02 in.
① This is tested while riding under full power, 154 lb load, 77 °F, 12.4 mph average speed on the smooth pavement, riding style, temperature, road condition, load and other factors will affect the ranges.
② The maximum cruising speed is measured at the 77 ºF, the payload of 154 lb, full electric voltage and flat pavement. The factors like driving style, temperature, road surface condition, payload etc. will affect the speed.
③ This slope was measured in the case when the load is 154 lb.
④ Charging time varies with the ambient temperature and the battery capacity that may change in the course of time.
- INMOTION V8F electric unicycle.
- Multivoltage charger.
- Soft lateral pads.
- User Manual (in English).
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Card.
- Serial number copy for Owner’s register.
- Original packing (to be saved by the owner).
- Free: Chilean power supply cable.
- Free: ankle or lower pads for free-style practice.
- Free: a two hours tutorial (valid during the first month with time and location chosen by GPSmodus).
- Free: first technical checkup service (after 1 month or 150km)
- Anti-puncture fluide (from UK).
- GPSmodus’s monitoring system by GPS.
- Safety leash (recommended for off-road).
- Original footboards and plastic panels.
- External panels, tires and tubes INMOTION.
- INMOTION protection cover (recommended for beginners and sport competitions).
- Wrist protections (can be used on top of gloves).
- Cellphone arm holder (to keep hands free).
- Helmet with back-light for safer night rides.
- Jacket and pants full protection suit, waterproof and with removable.
- High shoes rain covers, with zipper, flat sole and night reflective band.
- Sneakers, backpacks, mirrors and others.
After sale services includes a free checkup of your EUC after a month or 150km. This includes a deep cleaning, checking tightness of all parts, wheel pressure, deep electronics checkup, soft scratches polish and sensors calibration. Also, using the INMOTION app you can contact directly with the manufacturer as well as the INMOTION users’ forum.
INMOTION EUCs from GPSmodus, are different than others.
We offer the best after-sale assistance, including all original parts and providing customization services. Do not hesitate to contact us for your anti-corrosion coating, top-handle fix, anti-puncture protection, replacement with a more advanced lube, CFN chip installation, or to replace plastic panels, tire or tube among other services. We provide you with the best experience.
INMOTION offers a Warranty depending on the components of their products: 3 months for the tube and tire, 6 months for the battery and 10 months for the rest of the EUC.
The Quality Certificate and Warranty card, describes the criteria and limits of the warranty. The owner is required to keep the original packing. The QC&W card, includes a copy of the serial number identifying the EUC and linking it with its owner. The card has to be signed by the owner and GPSmodus, and it will record each service that the units is subject along its life. At GPSmodus, we keep track of the life-story of each of our products in a database, also facilitating resales among our clients.